- 6 km east of Rossland camp
- Several Rossland-style massive pyrrhotite-chalcopyrite –gold veins
- Gold-quartz veins with values ranging from 25-45 g/tonne Au
- Main target: porphyry Cu-Au system; southern edge drilled
- Past work: airborne geophysical survey, geological mapping, soil geochemical grid, diamond drilling
The project is located 6 km east Rossland mining camp. The main Rossland gold-copper veins collectively produced a total of 2.37M oz of gold at an average grade of 15.6g/t and 1.01%Cu. The main vein system trends NE postulated to continue toward Red Point. Previous exploration was focussed on the Red Point area (same name as the property) targeting Rossland-style mineralization which has so far not been successful. This should make the other zones namely a) NE extension of the Gold Dust Trend, b) Orient, and c) Cathedral occurrences the subject of next exploration phase. Mineralization at Red Point property is bulk tonnage gold characterized by disseminated mineralization occurring largely in fragmental volcanic rocks with higher concentrations in fractures and veins that occur along the NE-trending structures.